1) Comparison of the initiation induction interval and the time of onset of pain
2) Comparison of the duration of induction to delivery
3) Comparison of delivery type
4) Comparison of the complications of clinical and uterine medication
5) Comparison of fetal complications (heart rate and meconium excretion)
6) Comparison of neonatal outcomes (Apgar, asphyxia)
Clinical trials with control group, with parallel groups, blind, randomized
Settings and conduct:
The population of the study: The subjects were pregnant women with a maximum natural history of delivery (referring to Mehregan and Kosar hospitals of Qazvin province during the years 2019-2020, who are candidates for induction of labor).
Participants/Inclusion and exclusion criteria:
single viable term, underweight cephalic AFI>5, nst active bishop<5, IUGR 1, diabetic, mild preeclampsia, coronic hypertention-PPROM-pstdate
Each group is randomly assigned 50 micrograms of vaginal misoprostol with cervical or cisplatin mizoprostol with vaginal placenta or basal mesoprostol with vaginal placement, so that the investigator and the prescriber have no information about the placebo and the drug.
Main outcome variables:
Increasing the probability of termination of pregnancy by the natural delivery method, along with the benefits of natural delivery, such as a full-blown infant, early and successful breastfeeding, beginning normal activity and feeding at one hour after delivery, and ...